One of the goals of the tripartite collaboration is to exchange students and fellows among the institutions to provide one of a kind learning opportunities and educational enhancement in the field of Public Health, specifically the investigation of new tools and the use of Big-Data to discover modifiable risk factors for disease.
Current, past, or future exchanges:
Visiting Utrecht University
- Miaomiao Sun (CUHK), September - November 2016, "shift work and the risk of obesity"
- Zhang Zilong (CUHK): October - November 2016, "modeling exposure to air pollution"
- Kerolyn Shairsingh (UoT): October 2016, "GIS based methods and mobile monitoring of air pollutants"
- Joseph Okeme (UoT): October 2016, "sampling methods (PBMS, Broach)"
Visiting University of Toronto
- Jules Kerckhof (UU): November-December 2017, "Land use regression to model exposure to air pollution"
- Jelle Vlaanderen (UU): December 2017, "DNA methylation in relation to air pollution"
- Jorik Dekker (UU): May 2018 - December 2018, "Urban form and Health"
Visiting Chinese University of Hong Kong