- Sunday, September 4, 2016, Rome, Italy. Workshop “The exposome: from concept to practice”, http://www.isee2016roma.org/post-conference/
- Thursday, September 8, 2016, Barcelona, Spain. Workshop “The exposome and occupational health”
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Workshop “The exposome: from concept to practice”, https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/157736/413376
- Friday, October 28, 2016, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Workshop “Exposome research: achievements and perspectives”
- Monday, November 28, 2016, London, United Kingdom. Course “Stat-XP: statistics to analyse OMICs data and characterise the exposome”, http://www.imperial.ac.uk/school-public-health/study/short-courses/stat-xp
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, Toronto, Canada. CANUE SYMPOSIUM: URBAN ENVIRONMENT and HEALTH: NEW OPPORTUNITIES, http://canue.ca/canue-symposium/
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017, Hong Kong, CUHK-UU-UofT Joint Symposium on Big Data Challenges Linked to Environmental Exposures. http://www.sphpc.cuhk.edu.hk/BDCEE/
- Monday, September 21, 2017, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Symposium "Assessing the health risks of chemicals that surround us", https://goo.gl/tp22L3
- December 13-15 2017, Toronto, Canada. I3CARE Annual Meeting.
- March 13 2018, Utrecht, the Netherlands, Kick off Utrecht University EXPOSOME Hub.
- June 22, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Symposium "Expsome research".
- June 22, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Inaugural lecture Prof. Dr. Ir. Roel Vermeulen.
- August 25, Ottawa, Canada, one I3CARE tripartite meeting before the annual ISEE/ISES conference.